Have you been diagnosed with two or more chronic diseases?
YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR A NEW PROGRAM!
We are introducing a new program in our office, Chronic Care Management. Medicare has identified the management of chronic health conditions, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease and depression, as an important goal. Studies show that patients with chronic conditions who receive regular care management from their care provider have better results.
What is Chronic Care Management?
Our physicians and care team carefully monitor your health and help coordinate care for your chronic health conditions in a systematic way that supplements regular office visit care.
CCM services include:
- A web app that enables you to keep us updated and informed about your symptoms.
- Systematic assessment of your healthcare needs.
- Processes that assure you receive timely preventative care services.
- Medication reviews and oversight.
- A plan of care covering your health issues.
- Management of care transitions among healthcare providers.
- 24 hours a day 7 days a week access to a healthcare provider who can address your chronic care needs.
Who is eligible for this program?
Patients who have two or more chronic conditions qualify for Chronic Care Management. Chronic diseases are medical conditions that can be controlled, but not cured and in America, almost 70% of Medicare beneficiaries have two or more. Call us to see if you qualify.
How can you benefit from Chronic Care Management?
• You will receive a personalized, comprehensive care plan for all of your health issues.
• Your care will be coordinated by your physician and staff, including care you may receive at other locations such as specialists’ offices, the hospital, other healthcare facilities, or your home.
• You participation in remote monitoring will provide regular updates on your condition and the opportunity to intervene if we see something of concern.
• You will have preventive care services scheduled, many of which are covered by Medicare, and your medications will be closely monitored.
What do you need to know before signing up?
• If you do not have a Medicare Advantage program or supplemental insurance, this service has a 20% copayment of approximately $8 to $9 each month that you receive chronic care management services and is subject to your Medicare deductible.
• You must sign an agreement to receive this type of chronic care management service, and it can only be with one physician or practice.
• You will need to have a comprehensive exam at our office.
You may qualify for remote patient monitoring to help you:
- Better manage your diseases
- Reduce hospitalization and ER visits
- Save money on out-of-pocket expenses
- Achieve better health
Please call us if you have questions about this new benefit or to see if you qualify.